Experience the Richness of Bengali Traditions with Atlanta Bengali Forum
We are thrilled to announce that the Atlanta Bengali Forum(ABF) is now open for new membership enrollments! As one of the most celebrated and joyous festivals in our community, Durga Puja is around the corner and it brings together people from all walks of life to rejoice in the spirit of unity, culture, and devotion.
ABF has been organizing memorable Durga Puja celebrations since 2001 in our community. Our committee is driven by a passion to uphold the rich traditions and customs associated with this auspicious festival while fostering a sense of togetherness and harmony among our members.
* Active Participation: Contribute your ideas and skills to make Durga Puja/Saraswati Puja/Cultural events/Summer Picnic/Poila Boishak/ New Year celebration truly special and unforgettable.
* Festive Celebrations: Access to all events, rituals, and cultural programs during the Durga/Saraswati Puja festival.
* Community Involvement: Engage in various pre-puja and post-puja activities that promote community welfare and social initiatives.
* Networking Opportunities: Connect with fellow community members, fostering lifelong friendships and professional relationships.
* Prasad Distribution: Receive blessings and prasad directly from the divine during the Durga Puja rituals.
How to Join:
Joining ABF is a simple and quick process. Here's how you can become a member:
* Navigate to the Donation section. Membership fee and other details are provided here
BELIEVE IN FOSTERING BENGALI CULTURE IN METRO ATLANTA
Swaraswati Puja 2024
Saraswati Pujo is a revered celebration among the Bengali community, dedicated to Goddess Saraswati, the deity of wisdom and the arts. This auspicious event, hosted by the Atlanta Bengali Forum, is a vibrant mix of spiritual reverence and cultural festivity. We warmly invite everyone to partake in the joyous rituals, which include traditional worship, cultural performances, and a delightful spread of authentic Bengali cuisine. It's a wonderful opportunity for all, irrespective of cultural background, to immerse in the rich Bengali heritage, connect with the community, and celebrate the pursuit of knowledge and creativity. Join us in this memorable celebration to experience the essence of Bengali culture right here in Atlanta!
WELCOMING YOU HOME
Atlanta Bengali Forum established in 2001 is a non-profit cultural organization of Bengalis in Georgia and around the country. Our goal is to foster a spirit of family, friendship, diversity and community between its members through social and community activities, sports events, musical gatherings and religious festivals.
Our mission is to foster a spirit of family, friendship, diversity and community between our members through social and community activities and events.
WHAT WE DO
ABF is a member's organization, and we're committed to serving our members. We welcome you and your family to join our community for fun-filled activities throughout the year!
Our members help promote cultural diversity and understanding of Bengal throughout the Atlanta metro area by working to address community needs.